LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. – Big Thunder Mountain, Tower of Terror and Expedition Everest. Yes, these are among the must-dos of any Walt Disney World vacation.
But that’s just the beginning. Amidst the E-Ticket attractions, here are five must-dos that any Walt Disney World guest shouldn’t let slip through the cracks:
- Character Dining: Try Chef Mickey’s at the Contemporary – especially for breakfast. The food is great, and this may be the best way to meet the Fab Five (Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Pluto and Donald).
- Whispering Canyon Café at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge: Not only is this hotel amazing, it’s also home to one of the best breakfast offerings at Walt Disney World. The all-you-can-eat meal is served in skillets, and the cast members will make this meal perhaps the most memorable of the vacation.
- Off Kilter: This high-octane Celtic rock band performs regularly at the Canada pavilion in Epcot Center’s World showcase.
- Walt Disney: One Man’s Dream: It all started with a Mouse. But, learn about the man behind the Mouse. Located at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, this multi-media gallery features a lot of fascinating information about the history of Walt Disney, Disneyland and Walt Disney World. Interestingly, according to the official page on DisneyWorld.com: “One Man’s Dream received the 2004 Disney Magazine Reader’s Choice Award for Most Underrated Attraction at Disney’s Hollywood Studios!”
- Resort Hop: See the world, and try something new. If you’re in the Magic Kingdom, for example, hop the monorail and head to the Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa and grab lunch at the Grand Floridian Café.
Honestly, there are dozens more, but these are just for starters.